Hello and Welcome !
You are on the RKP Trains website. You will find here our related downloads along with news, development informations and trains timetables for both our works on Ruthenian Confederation and on the United Kingdom.
We currently plan to offer you a few new services on the UK network. It will include London Liverpool Street to Colchester, London Liverpool Street to Harwich Town, London Liverpool Street to Braintree and London Liverpool Street to Norwich on the GEML, as well as London Victoria to Brighton, London St Pancras to Bedford and Glasgow Central to London Euston !
We will also in a few weeks restore old services that was available on Railsim ; This includes a few services on the East Coast Main Line (London Kings Cross to Edinburgh, Glasgow Central to London Kings Cross, London Kings Cross to Montrose, Northallerton to London Kings Cross, Selby to London Kings Cross, London Kings Cross to Doncaster (to be extended to Wakefield Kirkgate) and Edinburgh to Doncaster. This will also include some services on the Scottish ECML (Edinburgh to Dundee and back / Edinburgh to Dunbar / Chathill to Newcastle), on the South Wales Coastal (Swansea to Newport via Cardiff Central), on the GEML (London Liverpool Street to Ipswich / Ipswich to Felixstowe Town) and on the Thameslink & Gatwick Express Lines (Bedford to Brighton / London Victoria to Brighton / Brighton to London Bridge / London Victoria to Reigate). All these services will be overhauled to use more up-to-date rolling stocks.
Please remember that we already offer you a few HST services on the Western Region (London Paddington to Penzance (1 train in each direction), London Paddington to Swansea (1 train in each direction) and London Paddington to Paignton (1 train in each direction), as well a one-way service from London Kings Cross to Edinburgh (the Highland Chieftain).
We also have plans to test an experimental new open-access package of services in Western Great-Britain, under the brand RKP West Britannia*. All services will run via Crewe. It will consist in the following service pattern :
- 1/2 train per hour (tph) from Liverpool Lime Street to Clapham Junction (then 1 of 2 extended to Brighton, and 1 of 2 extended to Portsmouth Harbour) and returns.
- 1/2 tph from Liverpool Lime Street to Hereford via Crewe and Shrewsbury (then 1 of 3 extended to Swansea, 1 of 3 to Penzance and 1 of 3 to Westbury via Bristol Temple Meads) and returns.
- 1/2 tph from Holyhead / Bangor to Clapham Junction (then 1 of 2 extended to Brighton, and 1 of 2 extended to Portsmouth Harbour) and returns.
- 1/2 tph from Holyhead / Bangor to Hereford via Crewe and Shrewsbury (then 1 of 3 extended to Swansea, 1 of 3 to Penzance and 1 of 3 to Westbury via Bristol Temple Meads) and returns.
This services will be operated by Class 175 DMUs as well as 5 cars HST sets. To avoid unfair competition, these services cannot run via Birmingham New Street (they will use the Trent Valley) and wont be able to call at Milton Keynes Central nor using the fast lines from Rugby to Wolverton. Thereby, they will call at Northampton and Bletchley.
A proposition of patterns timetables will be published on this website soon. Do not hesitate to give us your feel about this or any constructive criticism. And if you want to drive our trains, tell us what services do you prefer to make sure you will be able to do it !
(c) Our Phellap / Modified by RKP Trains.
* This brand is related to RKP Trains. It is not related to any of UKs TOCs or to the DfT or Network Rail and has no genuine authority in UK in reality.
RUTHENIAN CONFEDERATION INFORMATIONS
Current Services Conditions
The current timetables are 2020Autumn (05/10/2020 to 17/01/2021)
WARNING : Since Monday 9 November 2020, an amended timetable has been published. It includes the following changes :
- Five VRP250 services in each direction will now be limited to Stelbrak CS from Bavarieks (instead of Tarna)
- Four VRP services from line 350 (Floeta - Stelbrak) that was limited to Tarna from Floeta will now, in each direction, be extended to Stelbrak CS. Please note that these services will use the HSL and thereby WON'T stop at Nalasdoga.
- One VRP service from line 350 has been created in each direction between Tarna and Stelbrak CS, using the HSL.
You can find out more about these changes in the Timetables section.
Go to the Downloads section to found out more.
Date de dernière mise à jour : 11/11/2020